Our HR policy
"Our success is based on a performance driven by committed and motivated teams."
In this context, our human resources policy is based on shared values of Respect, Happiness Transparency, Creativite Thinking and Delivery.
HR Management & Development
- Anticipate evolutions in jobs and skills
- Promote the professional development of all employees to help maintain their employability throughout their professional life
- Accompany employees in transformations related to competitive, technological or regulatory developments
- Promote the principles of equality, diversity and quality of life at work
- Develop a permanent social dialogue contributing to the operational efficiency of the company and the commitment of employees, thus strengthening internal social cohesion
- Have communication and active social animation based on collaborative management contributing to a social climate of quality
The Group's ambition is to offer the best development opportunities to its employees in order to attract and develop talent in a social environment conducive to collective performance and well-being.
Each employee is supported all along his work experience, from the day of his recruitment in our bank. This policy is supported by a set of tools based on notions of equity and performance allowing the implementation of efficient organizations and motivated teams.
Our values are Respect, Transparency, Delivery, Creative Thinking and Happiness.
They were redefined in 2017 and are embodied daily by our employees in their behavior and attitude.