Consult the 2017 annual results of PSA Banque France Group
Since 2015, PSA Banque France Group has received intra-group financing directly from Santander Consumer Finance, in addition to the financing provided by debt securitization transactions, retail savings inflow from French customers, bilateral bank credit lines, and access to the refinancing operations of the European Central Bank (ECB).
After the first issues of negotiable debt securities in 2016, the strategy to diversify refinancing sources continued through the development of access to capital markets, specifically with five bond issuances under the EMTN program, with the last one in June 2019, for €500 million each.
Our bank's sources of refinancing
Savings account from individual customers
Bank credit lines
Refinancing structure in the first half of 2020
- 4% from drawn bank loans;
- 27% from negotiable debt security and EMTN bond issuances on the capital markets;
- 22% from repayable funds from the public in relation to deposit activity;
- 14% from securitization transactions placed;
- 17% from other external refinancing, of which 15% from the European Central Bank (participation in the TLTRO-II and TLTRO-III programmes);
- 15% from intra-group credit lines granted by Santander Consumer Finance;
- 1% of subordinated debt subscribed in equal parts by each of the two shareholders.
Latest financial news
PSA Banque France, rated Baa1 (stable outlook) by Moody's and BBB (stable outlook), successfully placed today a new €500m fixed-rate bond